Monday, August 1, 2011

HK Baby

We are currently sitting and waiting for our flight home from Hong Kong. The airport is really open and you can see the beautiful scenery off in the distance but Kim and I are both on our laptops enjoying the freedom to use facebook without having to use ridiculous proxy pages or sketchy downloads. Valerie has just started reading the last of the books I bought her. I have mixed feelings about coming home. There is a part of me that would like to just keep on trucking and to go off and explore other parts of Asia. There is another part of me that totally wants a chicken burger and yam fries from White spot and to visit with friends at home. It will be nice to indulge that latter part.

Things I will miss about Vietnam:
1) The FOOD glorious wonderful yummy food.
2) Some of our students
3) The warmth
4) The prices, everything is so inexpensive.
5) The scenery
6) The really kind and contentious care I received at the Diamond Plaza Medical Center
7) The FOOD

Things I will not miss
1) The traffic
2) The traffic
3) The traffic
4) The traffic
5) The trouble it took to get on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment