Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sunshine and Underwear

It is a beautiful day out! Spring is here! I'm happy and optimistic! Mostly.
I spoke to my Father about Vietnam. Let us say it could have gone better, but it also could have gone a whole lot worse. I now have to figure out when I will be able to talk to my manager at work. I feel bad telling them that I'll be leaving for a month, and in the same breath asking for as many hours as they can possibly give me. But, this is life.
I've begun to get incredibly excited. June really isn't that far away. But there is so much I will need to do! Where to begin?! How many pairs of underwear should I pack???

2 comments:

  1. There is a washing machine and possibly even a dryer at the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news as clean underwear is really important to me.

    ReplyDelete