Monday, June 13, 2011

As seen on facebook

Safe travels! I'll be following along with the blog...
about an hour ago via iPhone ·  · 
    • Kim Phillips haha if it looks like I'm saying something embarrassing, that is actually just my roommate.......... lol.
      about an hour ago · 
    • Dave Ross Already added to my Google Reader... I expect a good read! No pressure or anything...
      about an hour ago · 
    • Kim Phillips haha there is about about a novels worth already of us just planning. Not sure if it is good or not, but it is there lol.
      about an hour ago · 
    • Naomi Boutwell ‎...just your roommate?
      3 minutes ago · 
    • Naomi Boutwell Seriously? Challenge accepted.
      3 minutes ago · 
    • Kim Phillips hahahahhahaa... you caught that hey.
      2 minutes ago · 
    • Kim Phillips NO NO NO, I did not challenge
      2 minutes ago · 
    • Naomi Boutwell Too late.
      2 minutes ago · 

3 comments:

  1. I read this in my Google Reader this morning... imagine my surprise at seeing my name!

    Also, from my perspective... the gauntlet's been thrown. Do it, Naomi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, where is the loyalty?

    ReplyDelete