Monday, June 13, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow... I love yah, tomorrow.

Alright, so I just packed my underwear. This makes it real.
I've also worked my last day at the grocery store before August. Which was a very interesting experience. The first five hours went by like lightening and then the last three were like torture. But they gave me a card and were very supportive, so generally I would call that a success.
Then I came home and napped for a good bit, because getting up at 4am tends to do that to a person. I was going to go to town and get my Visa pictures retaken (they have run away, and are now lost in the abyss) and transfer money into Naomi's account, but instead I'm going to sit in my pajamas and go do those things tomorrow. I have plenty of time in the morning so I should be fine.
Ahem, not quite sure why I told you all that... But it was very interesting and you were happy to read it, right? Naomi and I keep talking about how her posts are useful whereas mine are..... colourful.
I called Telus, which was an interesting conversation. They are going to change my plan to the lowest one possible, in two days. What I am worried about is that I've been using my phone a lot this month already, so will I get charged for that? The lady said no, but Telus has lied to me before. And then she assured me I can get my student plan back when I return. So hopefully that all works out. All I know is that tomorrow I'm turning my cellphone off. It feels as though I'm saying goodbye to a friend, a constant companian if you will. You may laugh but I am a like to most of youth today in that I rely on my cell phone quite a lot. Truly I will be saying goodbye to a lot of friends, because that is my way of communicating to a good number of them. So not having it is going to be weird. Really weird.
Tomorrow, tomorrow we leave for Vietnam. Well technically we leave for Vancouver and then at 2:45 am we leave for Vietnam, but still. It is insanity, but the good kind. I'm nervous and excited, but I don't think it has exactly hit me all the way yet. Maybe when I get on the plane?

2 comments:

  1. We don't talk about how my posts are useful we talk about how boring they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a matter of opinion to me.

    ReplyDelete