Monday, June 6, 2011

This Post Should Really Be in a List Format.

I just wrote a beautiful entry, full of hilarity and valuable information... And blogger deleted it. There was some kind of technical error I do not understand that deleted everything I wrote. You see, I would normally be okay except for the fact that this epic post was probably the best I've ever done. It was a thing of beauty. Truly. Now it is gone.
I suppose I will try to recreate it, but just know that something that wonderful just can't be redone. It is like trying to paint a picasso when you aren't picasso.... Sigh.
(You can see why I want to be a theatre teacher... I'm clearly a bit dramatic)
Anwho, this is what I wanted to talk about: the fact that my brain is on overdrive. About an hour ago I went to pick up food, and as I got out of the car I very responsibly rolled my windows up for security. I went into the Restaurant and purchased a delicious order of fish and chips. When I exited said Restaurant, I looked at Clifford and realized I left the drivers door WIDE open. Never done that before. I can only blame it on the fact that I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! Vietnam is in a week. A WEEK! Last night I spent a good majority of my time making lists. Packing list, to do list, to buy list... Lists for lists.... This made me very excited and very panicked. Which is an interesting combination.
The Canucks aren't winning right now, which is very sad. I wore my jersey to work today and everything. I like wearing my jersey because it makes the majority of the customers be kind to me. It is like somehow the jersey sets me apart and makes me an actual person to them or something. OR I'm happier when I wear my jersey and they are responding to my generally perky attitude? Although today was a bit crazed. We were short staffed and quite busy. But it is over now. POSITIVITY IS KEY!
Alright, tomorrow I graduate. I think I'm most excited to see a couple of my friends I haven't seen in a month or so. I don't think the enormity of everything that is going on in my life currently is sinking in. Although, I do have a very nice list of all the awesome things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment