Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Words words words

I really don't know where to begin. Fourteen hour bus rides aren't fun, but what is fun is exploring Angkor Wat. Everyone in the whole world should be able to experience it. It is incredible. I've taken about 3000 pictures, and we are going back today.
Also, Tuk Tuks are the bomb. They are like horse carriages but instead of a horse it is pulled by a motor cycle. Riding in a Tuk Tuk feels great when one is sweaty and sun burnt.
It is really difficult to know what to write when we have experienced so much.
We went to the night market last night and spent some money. Not a lot of money because everything is under 20 dollars. I got a Casio watch (perhaps a knockoff) for two dollars. And so far it hasn't stopped working, and it has been a whole night. I figure if it lasts two days, that is a dollar a day and I can't complain.
Naomi is having serious computer issues. I've been able to check facebook, write emails and of course write this blog post, whereas Naomi can't exactly even get on the internet. Funny, but not exactly fair.
I do not want to take the bus home tomorrow. If taking a Tuk Tuk was possible I would so rather go on that. Buses are no fun, Tuk Tuk's are. It would probably take 30 hours to get home on a Tuk Tuk and I would probably get a million MORE mosquito bites. I've been eaten alive.
Currently I'm watching this bald man hit on this very pretty girl beside us. She is more interested in the stray dog that hangs around the lobby. Not quite as hilarious as seeing a naked irishman in the hostel where the bus picked us up, but still funny.
People watching in Vietnam and Cambodia.... awesome.
I'm going to give Naomi the computer that works now. Because I fear she may lose her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment