Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summertime and the livin is easy..... but busy at the same time.

First order of business: The Canucks have won the first two games of the stanley cup final.
Second order of business: 10 days until we leave.
Third order: My cousin (who is one of this very blog's three followers, so you know she is great) has agreed to drive us to the airport from the ferry. Which is fantastic and wonderful and completely saves us from an incredibly exhausting mission where we have to lug suitcases, probably that are larger than us, on to crowded buses or expensive taxis. So, my cousin gets a gold star.
There are so many things to do. I have 30 half written lists laying around my room telling me all of the different things I have to do, plan and pack.
Graduation is on Tuesday, I went and picked up my regalia yesterday. ALSO, my Mother got me a 750 dollar bursary from her Kinets club. Seriously, everything is kind of awesome right now. And when I say kind of I mean really really really freaking great.
Except that I wake up at 4am tomorrow to go to work. Other than that, things are just going along swimmingly.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha you know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow at 4a.m.? Yes, that is right, sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...a gold star? SWEET! I am so excited for you two and your adventure...

    ReplyDelete