Friday, June 24, 2011

Greedy Kim



So I'm a bit funny about my pictures. Actually I'm a bit funny about a lot of things, but that is another story.


I can't really explain it, but I don't really like the idea of everyone being able to copy my pictures off of facebook. I think it is because I took a photography class and I usually spend a couple hours at a time editing on Lightroom. Or I'm just greedy, either way.


So, I do have a photography website, but since the internet here hates me I've been having problems uploading my pictures to it. But, I'll try again later and will post when I am successful in said mission.

For now, I have a couple pictures I don't mind posting here. This is the infamous Tuk Tuk accident. I'm sitting at the edge of the ditch looking basically directly down on it. The spots on my camera are the mud. Poor camera. I've tried to clean it but I still keep finding bits of red mud.Everything in Vietnam is my size!!! This is the bathroom at Valerie's upstairs.Best coffee of my life. I love you Gloria Jean. I love you. And below is Valerie's apartment!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh Coffee! That does look great and as you know I am an admirer of coffee. Well it looks like you are having lots of fun. How is the weather? It doesn't look too hot here but its hard to tell from the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Loads lady but looks like you're having a blast!!! I can't believe you would even get in that thing.. it's VERYYYYY sketchy looking lol. Absorb culture for me!!! <3 Binky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim: You are commenting! I should have known you would live up to your word. It is freaking huuuuuumid here. I got sunburnt in Ha Long Bay. I am often sweaty. Which I'm sure everyone in the whole world needs to know.
    Hayley: Miss you lots too! If you Canada living folk ever start getting mail you might get a little somethin somethin. And the Tuk Tuk seemed no sketchier than the Polmanias in Mazatlan. Clearly the ditches are deeper than there though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That whole TUK TUK thing sounded terrifying!

    ReplyDelete