Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh my Crap We Leave So Soon.

So, I'm not exactly "panicking", but my mind is definitely going about 500 miles per hour. It is four days until we leave. And I work three out of those four days. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and I'm hoping she doesn't tell me I need any more vaccinations because I'm not really sure when I'm going to have time to be able to get it. Also needles are freaky.
Then, I have to go to the bank. And to get my prescriptions. And I have to call my phone company and be like "please don't charge me lots of monies". And work, I have to work. Did I mention I work?
I'm really regretting that energy drink I had earlier.
I'm going to forget lots of things. Like.... my passport. Which is really important because they don't even let you go places if you don't have it.
Also, I'm starting to dread saying goodbye. I already said bye to some people and it makes me miss them instantly. It is going to go by so quickly and I'm going to have a blast, but I'm going to miss the people at home too. And I wouldn't really have it any other way, because my friends and family are (usually....) quite nice.
By the way, how the heck will I live without my cell phone? I keep leaving it places (not exactly on purpose) and have to tell myself that pretty soon I won't have it at all. Which will be good for me, right? Right. Okay. Maybe I will try to read or something. Currently I'm reading "Let the Great World Spin" and I'm quite enjoying it. So long, fairwell, to you and you and yooooou.

No comments:

Post a Comment