Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Best Things in Life are Free, But You Can Give Them To the Birds and Bees, I Want the Money.

It is my Friday!!! I have worked the past 7 days in a row and the next two days I have off. It is a Christmas miracle. Every time I go to work I have to give myself a little pep talk: you need money, you are going to Vietnam, you aren't working here all summer. Don't get me wrong it isn't a bad job, I've just been there over two years and I'm ready to move on.
I wanted to let all you readers know a very important tip. It may seem obvious to everyone apart from me, but I'm still going to say it. If you want a credit card, do not send your application in the mail. Go to the bank, or call it in. If you send it in the mail it takes roughly a decade to process. I applied for mine about three weeks ago now, and it still hasn't been entered into their system. Apparently it takes 4-6 weeks. This in itself scares me because I worry that they didn't get the application at all.
I need that credit card. Reals bad.
On the plus side I'm going to get my passport all figured out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment