Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Free Agents

Today I walked downtown to the little Flight Centre office on Commercial street to pick up our printed tickets, and insurance. The agent who had originally helped us was there and she had put together a nice little package for each of us with a document holder, all of our paper-work, luggage tags, and she had printed out the luggage allowance. I would highly recommend this lady to anyone booking flights or Vacations out of Nanaimo. Her name is Victoria and she was really helpful, she listened to our needs and helped find us the best deal possible.

I also tried to find some cheap Canadian gifts for Valerie's students (ie pencils, erasers, etc) but the dollar store downtown was a little pricey. I need 40 of each item, I did get some pencils but I had been hoping to try and find something else to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment