Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I want to fly away

I am trying to find us a good deal for our trip. Valerie suggested I check with EVA air, but the cheapest I could find with our dates June 15-Aug 1st departing from Vancouver was $1648.00

Air Canada = 1733.17 as their cheapest option.
Travelocity = 1650.00  as their cheapest option.
Expedia = 1579.60 as the cheapest option.
Travel Cuts = 1650.12 as the cheapest option but with them you have to hold an ISIC card, which we could get but if they aren't that much cheaper why bother?
So that all seemed excessive so I checked the prices leaving from Victoria and they weren't any better. I think we should probably go and talk to some travel agents because I have found that they are frequently less expensive.
I just found a $1227 price from Flight Center.

I really do think it will be cheaper if we go into a travel agent. As soon as Kim has her credit card I think we shall start bothering travel agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment