Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hey There Hi There Ho There Neighbor

On Friday night Kim and I went to our last Theatre student party. We had an amazing evening celebrating the end of year with the fantastic cast of characters we have come to know and love/hate. It is bittersweet, the realization that our undergrad degrees have come to an end and that we won't be a part of what goes on at the theatre anymore.

 I will miss the people, all of them, that I have come to know over the past few years. I will miss the events; the gong show, the silly movie nights, and productions. I am also excited about the future, about next year. I hope to get into the education program but if I don't I will probably travel and teach ESL, either option is pleasing.

Kim might become a travelling underpants salesperson.

Anyway the reason I brought up the theatre party, aside from the nostalgia I am already beginning to feel, is because many people at the party mentioned they had been reading this blog. Many people reading this blog about our travels, and Kim's underpants ha ha ha. So welcome everybody and I hope we give you something interesting to read. Please feel free to comment, we would love to hear from you. You can comment anonymously without signing up for gmail or some related thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment