Friday, May 20, 2011

Details

So if we get the flight we want to take it leaves Vancouver on the 15th at noon. Getting there may prove interesting. We should catch the 5:15 or 7:45 a.m. ferry out of Duke Point, or we could go over on the 6:20 out of Departure Bay. Taking Greyhound isn't really practical since the first one of the day arrives at the airport three hours and forty-five minutes after we should have left. I like to be at the airport about three hours before the flight, it gives plenty of time to do everything that needs to be done and assures us a comfy and close seat to the boarding gate which means we should be at the airport around 9:00. Another option is going over the night before and possibly crashing at my Aunt's place. The problem is going to be our large luggage, getting it to the ferry isn't a problem but getting it to the airport or my Aunt's place might prove problematic because we will each have a large suitcase, carry-ons, and ourselves. I wonder if it would be worthwhile to pay a friend or relative to take us over on the ferry? Someone with a pick-up truck?

9 comments:

  1. Hayley might be up for it. I will ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would depend on whether or not she worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I was also thinking about asking Demi but I don't know if she would feel comfortable driving in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hayley lives there. So, its probable. Just gotta make sure she doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Aunt or Uncle might be able to pick us up but they both have cars and I am not sure how much space they have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Hayley has a car too but we can jenga all our crap in a car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok and do you think you will want to go over the night before or the morning of?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, well it may be nicer to go over the night before. Just so we don't have to wake up at 3am or something ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah and I think we will sleep better both nights if we aren't packing the night before.

    ReplyDelete