Sunday, May 8, 2011

Going Postal

 I LOVE sending postcards, I can not deny it. I have a huge collection of postcards that I have collected over the years and I love an excuse to drop a note in the mail. If anyone would like postcards from Vietnam please message me your address. There is another reason why I particularly like sending postcards from Ho Chi Minh City, the post office downtown is beautiful, and it is in a part of town where a lot fantastic architecture. Those of you familiar with the British Television series Top Gear might remember the square they are in at the beginning of their journey, that is the area where the Post Office is located. If you haven't seen the Top Gear Vietnam episode I highly recommend it, it is one of the funniest pieces of television I can remember seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment