Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Waiting is for Chumps.

I stalked the post(wo)man today like some kind of wild animal. I spied her drive up through my bay window, ran and got my shoes and as soon as she drove away I was out the door in a flash. I was filled with excitement as I put the key in the mailbox, could we buy our plane tickets tonight?
NO. NOPE. NADA. NOT EVEN A LITTLE.
No credit card was delivered to me today. I am trying to remain positive. Good karma and all that stuff, but I have been patient for what has felt like 8 years. Can't they just give it to me? I thought credit card companies WANT you to have your credit card.
I was so full of poi joy this morning, but once again I have lost faith in the Canadian post. I better get it before they go on strike. After Vancouver Island University went on strike and generally messed with my life, I have had enough with job actions. I understand why they happen, but the selfish bits of my brain don't really give a care at the moment.
Okay. Tomorrow. Postive thoughts. I shall recieve my credit card after work. Yes siree.
In other news I cleaned Clifford (my red Volkwagon Beetle) today. I actually don't think I've done that since forever, so it is nice to have a clean car.
Harumph. Okay. Thats enough whining. Tomorrow I shall post that I got my credit card and all is right in the world, right? I also may take a video of me and Naomi spinning our new awesome poi so that you all can see how incredibly talented (ahem) we are.
Most likely you will see us hit ourselves in the brain a couple times.
Tam Biet! Apparently that means goodbye in Vietnamese.

No comments:

Post a Comment