Monday, May 23, 2011

Electonically (dis)inclined.

Tomorrow is the day where I find out if I get a) my credit card and b) my poi. Both of which I am literally itching to receive. I want. I WANT I WANT I WANT.
If you couldn't tell, I'm beginning to get antsy. Naomi and I have been looking at flight prices and I really don't want to pay 200 dollars (or something) more because I stupidly sent my application through snail mail. And I say snail mail and mean it--vehemently.
Anyone want to send me positive thoughts? I will send some back to you, I promise.
I started playing with my KOBO ereader last night. I decided that I couldn't wait for my credit card to come, I want to fart around with it despite the fact I cannot purchase any books. There were a few bugs, one being that my computer didn't like the download files. It thought it was a virus. So I called tech support three times (the first two times it didn't work, which I found amusing, and annoying) and got that sorted out. Also, I am confused because there is a certain number of books on my KOBO that is not showing up on the KOBO (I like saying KOBO) app on my computer. Even though I pressed the sync button. My knowledge of electronics is limited, so any further than pressing that sync button 8 times, I'm not sure what to do. Oh well. Maybe it will fix itself? I don't want to use my usual method of beating it on the counter as I think that will break it. And it is so new and pretty!
Anywhooooo. 23 days until Vietnam. And then you all will get to read posts about actual travel! What an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment