Sunday, May 1, 2011

This Post Does Not Concern My Underwear.

Alright, I am done school. Done. Done diggity done done. Now I am impatient to get my marks. And the letter letting me know whether or not I'm in the teaching program. If I don't get into the teaching program I think my new dream is to be a video game tester. Or ice cream taster. Let us pray I get in for fear of becoming a very large recluse, in every sense of the word "large".

I told my boss at work today about Vietnam. She already knew. Someone gave her a heads up. I definitely wasn't too upset someone warned her, but at the same time I wanted to be all professional and talk to her myself first. Too bad. Good news though, they are going to try to give me as many hours as possible. And allow me to come back in August. And then let me quit to go back to school. Which I think is neat.

Note to self: stop talking about underwear on blog. People are actually reading it.

Tomorrow I have quite a bit to do. I have to go get my passport photos done. I also have to vote, because voting is important. What else? There was more but I can't really remember. Glee is on and it is distracting.

Speaking of Glee: what school keeps a full sized piano in their courtyard? Mine didn't.

What else do I have to say? Not much. I owe Naomi and Nick money. Must give it to them as soon as possible. I also have to get my brother a really sweet birthday present in order to make up for the fact that I won't be around for his birthday.

I WANT MY CREDIT CARD TO COME! The funny thing is I got what I thought was my credit card in the mail. Turns out it was my bank telling me that I should get a credit card. Thanks a lot Mr. Bank.

Aight. I'm out. Dunno what I'm going to go do, but..... I'ma gonna go do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment