Monday, May 2, 2011

Done like dinner!

I handed in my final undergrad paper today and it felt great! When I stopped and talked to my Proff for a little while she seemed disappointed that I was going into education and not carrying on with anthropology or development in some way. I'm not sure that I will ever fully stop being a student there is something about the process of learning and discussing ideas that really engages me. Perhaps one day in the distant future I will do my masters in that area.

I also voted today and while I was waiting to register no less than four of my friends from the theatre department arrived to do their voting. The last time I voted it was very quiet and the only other voters all had grey hair. This time the place was fairly busy with a steady flow of people coming in and they were all ages. I think it is exciting to see so many people caught up in the election perhaps there will be a positive change.

Kim got her passport pictures done today! And she is currently deciphering the paperwork to apply for her new passport. This reminds me I need to go and get pictures done for my Visas.

No comments:

Post a Comment