Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Money money MOOOOOOOOOOOONEY. Money.

So, last night I prayed to the credit gods to make my VISA come today. I think they tried their best, but they didn't come through 100%. However, this morning I got a letter basically saying "We want to give you your credit card, but we don't quite believe that you make money. Prove it, and we will hook you up". The good part is that they want to give me the full amount that I requested. Which means I'll be able to pay for my flight with it and still have stuff left over for backup in Vietnam. So, I called Scotiabank and said "Holla, I make money. Check my account." And they were like "Ooooookay, but your Dad needs to prove it too. Get him to fax his stuff." .....perhaps not a completely accurate re-enactment of the conversation, but close enough.
So, my Dad is faxing his info today. No more mailing for this Kim. Like I said, never mail an application it takes forever. I think if we had of made an appointment all this junk would have been avoided. Sending stuff in the mail is a romantic idea, but unfortunately in this day and age it is just far too slow.
However, I will be sending postcards fer sure.
So. I should have my credit card by June 1st. Hopefully sooner. Sooner would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment