Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IT IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Oh hi blog world. Today I got my schedule for work up until Vietnam. It is very exciting, because now I know just how many days I work until we leave. Which is eight, in case you were wondering. Eight days of work. EIGHT DAYS! That is all. Which is hardly anything.
It is good that I know my schedule because that means I can make appointments and run errands. Have to see if my doctor needs to give me a shot in me bum or not. Which I don't think she will, but maybe that is just wishful thinking.
OH MY GOSH I NEARLY FORGOT. Yesterday I got my credit card and my passport. So, everything is finally coming together. Bibbity-bobbity-boo. I need to start packing. Right now my room is in shambles because I've been all over the place.
I wish it to be June 14th right now.....
I had something else to say but it has completely left my memory. Go Canucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment